Tuesday 20 January 2015

CONFIDENCE NEEDED FOR 2015


Confidence. Some have lots, Some have a little. Did two and half year old me have loads of confidence?

Most people, okay I, want more confidence in myself. I may talk allot and be loud. Change my hair colour often and wear what I want, instead of what is in fashion...

I would say I live my life about 70% how I want. However, there is one area in my life that needs improvement.

Any hints on how to increase your belief in yourself? I think it is something we all face, to some degree. The lack of self worth. But the question: how do you, well, me overcome the fear?

One of the things that holds me back from pursuing my dreams is fear of failure … and the lack of self-confidence that I needed to overcome that fear.

I read an article stating there is a strong distinction between self-esteem and self-confidence. The difference being whether you believe you are worthy of respect from others (self-esteem) and whether you believe in yourself (self-confidence).

However, I believe there are one and the same thing. 

Bettina from Little Old Souls recommend this podcast for me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDqj1URcDQ4


So peps, give me your hints on how to improve confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.