Thursday 11 September 2014

WHAT I GROW IN MY GARDEN:RAINBOWS, SEEDLINGS AND HOPE


There is something about spring and the promise of new growth. The simplicity of watching a seed unfurl into a new plant. It is a celebration of reproduction, whether in plants or animals... It's an invitation to sense the simplicity of how we regenerate life – and also... where a tiny bead of potency unfurls.


Rainbows are not common and their evocative appearance can be quite magical, for even those of us who do not believe in magic. Like the new seedling I think the rainbow is associated with hope, magic and good fortune.

So I am keeping my fingers crossed that I find my pot of gold this spring. If you could find a pot of gold, what would be the magical thing you would hope for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.