Saturday 6 September 2014

36/52 2014

 2014

2013

2012

Continuing on the tradition of a Father's Day photoshoot with Justin and Jarvis. There were so many images that I loved, but this is the one Justin choose for this years image.

"Anyone can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a daddy." - Anonymous


Last year Jodi inspired me to pick up my camera and turn the focus inward. This year I have opted to continue with the series as I feel there are still so many family stories to be told through photos. So I will continue to Link up with Jodi  (the artist formerly known as Che & Fidel now Practising Simplicity) for the 52 Project. 


Also linking up with Bron over at Baby Space with the quote a week


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.