Sunday 31 August 2014

35/52 2014





With the last of winter sliding behind us, today seemed the perfect day to toil the soil and prepare for Spring. All day Jarvis and I worked in the garden (Justin stayed inside to make over 200 wantons). Then as the day was almost gone, Justin, too came out to play, okay plant in the  dirt.

All day Jarvis kept repeating "me grow it". yes baby, you can help Mummum grow her garden, as I think it helps you grow as well.


Last year Jodi inspired me to pick up my camera and turn the focus inward. This year I have opted to continue with the series as I feel there are still so many family stories to be told through photos. So I will continue to Link up with Jodi  (the artist formerly known as Che & Fidel now Practising Simplicity) for the 52 Project. 


Also linking up with Bron over at Baby Space with the quote a week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.