Friday 1 August 2014

31/52 2014






I am cheating this week. These are not my photos, Justin took them, and they are from the week before. But I just had to share them as they are so gorgeous. Tamika and Guy look amazing in these shots taken up Mt Gravatt lookout just on sunset. Plus, look how big my grandbaby is getting in Tamika's tummy. Only seven weeks to go!

Last year Jodi inspired me to pick up my camera and turn the focus inward. This year I have opted to continue with the series as I feel there are still so many family stories to be told through photos. So I will continue to Link up with Jodi  (the artist formerly known as Che & Fidel now Practising Simplicity) for the 52 Project. 


Also linking up with Bron over at Baby Space with the quote a week

To see more of Justin's amazing work head here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.