Friday 25 July 2014

30/52 2014




It is funny how a child will act differently with each parent. Jarvis will rough house play, jumping, and slamming all over Justin. Yet when we are out, I often hear the same words, "Up Daddy".

When Jarvis and I go for walks, he loves to hold my hand. Even hanging on when he bends down to inspect all of the elements at his feet. With Justin Jarvis does not last for long, asking to be up in his Dad's arms.

Jarvis tucks his head into Justin's neck and entwines his arm around Justin's arms. Safe and loved in Daddy's arms.

Last year Jodi inspired me to pick up my camera and turn the focus inward. This year I have opted to continue with the series as I feel there are still so many family stories to be told through photos. So I will continue to Link up with Jodi  (the artist formerly known as Che & Fidel now Practising Simplicity) for the 52 Project. 


Also linking up with Bron over at Baby Space with the quote a week


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.