Saturday 7 June 2014

23/52 2014

My little farm boy loves his chickens, they have definitely become part of the family. Jarvis loves them almost a little too much. Both Pav (the white Fox Horn) and Om (the Rode Island Red) allow Jarvis to pick them up and carry them around the yard. I hear myself several times a day yelling "put the chickens down, let them play".

This afternoon we had a meltdown, reason: Jarvis " Broom broom duck. Duck car." Translation Jarvis wanted to take the chickens for a drive in the car. This was abated by me saying he could carry Om to bed.





Last year Jodi inspired me to pick up my camera and turn the focus inward. This year I have opted to continue with the series as I feel there are still so many family stories to be told through photos. So I will continue to Link up with Jodi  (the artist formerly known as Che & Fidel now Practising Simplicity) for the 52 Project. 




8 comments:

  1. Oh so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, oh that is too funny. I can see them sitting in the car ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha…load them all up…road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jarvis is very safety conscious, if we take one of his bears for a drive, he insists they wear a belt. So I can just see them in the backseat belted up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, imagine the poo! Though we are going on a road trip this week to get some more chickens. Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is, but I worry about the chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He does loves them so much. But doesn't understand chickens don't want to be carried around all day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.